So, It's Been a While



My dear internet friends, it has been a while.  A brief five years, has gone by since my last post.  So let's catch you up; graduated BYU, went to grad school out of state, graduated that, moved to southern California, gots myself a boyfriend, bought a house with said boyfriend, got a dog, got another dog, still running, and now you're all caught up! Life is good.

California Rainbow Flag 3x5 ft Gay Lesbian LGBT Pride State CA Banner Stripe

Over the years I have reflected on my time at BYU and how much I truly enjoyed it.  Frankly, I have a difficult time remembering all of the mental stress that I experienced being a closeted student (granted, it was far less than what many of my friends experienced).  I'm grateful I managed to write a few thoughts down on this blog over the years that I can revisit.  Over the past five years, I've sent a blog-link to several friends who have wondered 'how I managed being gay at BYU' I have also shared this blog with members of my family who wanted a peak into my young brain.

When it comes to sharing this, I get a bit apprehensive because my thoughts have evolved and may not be truly represented here anymore.  However, I cherish the window into my 21 year old self that this blog provides so I embrace it.

I plan on continuing to blog as my time allows, I'll eventually change the title but it must be brilliant! so standby on that.  The goal is to capture a few experiences I've had, and will have, in my life here that more-or-less are rooted in my awesome gayness because let's face it, my life is hysterical and being gay is one of my favorite personal traits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Off Balance

You're Gay

The BYU Crowd